Shared Vision = Success = True Impact
- Develop boys into young men who are mentally tough and possess high character.
- Further establish Cottage Grove as a strong/competitive baseball community.
- Integrate all of Cottage Grove baseball from in-house to traveling to high school.
Immerse high school baseball program and coach to:
- Share and promote player development.
- Administer traveling-level player evaluations.
- Share and promote coaching tools, programs and practice plans.
Place “team-first philosophy” coaches at all levels.
- Empower level directors to help identify and train coaches (AAA, AA, A).
- Develop and support a system where traveling coaches earn their spot based on experience, attitude, teaching ability, commitment to high school baseball vision, building character, etc.
- Better support in-house coaches as a precursor for future player and coaching development.
Engage boys in building a strong program and baseball community.
- Promote a culture of earn: earn your spot and earn your opportunities for advancement.
- Demonstrate respect and gratitude to coaches, team and parents.
- Take pride in the program and stay engaged through high school.
- Play at a high level with class and lead by example every day.
Involve parents to actively support and participate in the program and community.
- Support placement of your son at the identified level
- Championship program and baseball community: recognize effort and progress; encourage and support players, coaches and team.
- Stay involved at home.
Park HS Baseball
CGAA Baseball President